Do You Know How to Find Out Your Breast Density? Oct 1, 2021
Why your density matters: For women with dense breasts, mammography alone is not enough. Mammography alone will find less than half of all breast cancers in women with dense breasts, AND it also increases the risk of developing breast cancer. The denser the breast, the higher the risk.
To learn how to find out your breast density, please join us for a twitter chat where Dr. Kirti Kulkarni, M.D. (@kirti_chicago), Breast Radiologist, Associate Professor of Radiology and Vice Chair for Communications, University of Chicago will discuss how to find out your breast density.
What: This twitter event will empower you to take charge of your breast health.
When: Wednesday, October 27, 2021
6:00pm EDT, 5:00pm CDT, 4:00pm MDT, and 3:00pm PDT.
Where: Twitter – Follow @mydensitymatter and always use the hashtag #BreastDensityChat
- Type #BreastDensityChat into the search bar
- Choose “Latest” from the menu across the top
- You will see the tweets and conversation happening in the chat
- Like, comment and retweet
- ALWAYS use the hashtag #BreastDensityChat when writing a post or response – otherwise it will not show up in the chat. It helps to keep the hashtag in your clipboard.
- After the event, you can search the hashtag and continue to engage on the content.
Want to keep up with what is happening at My Density Matters? Sign up for our mailing list.
Help us achieve our vision: A world where breast density no longer hinders the early detection of breast cancer. Donate today.