Find Out My Breast Density Day
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
- To take control of your own body, health and potential
- To know your breast density
- To take action and reduce your risk of late-stage breast cancer
- Breast density is a risk factor for breast cancer and a potential barrier for early detection
- Early detection can be key to successful treatment
- Sponsor an hour of the event and collaborate on the action day.
- Partner with My Density matters and a marketing kit will be provided to help amplify the message to your network.
- Participate throughout the day using the hashtag #DensityTime
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Launching on February 22, 2023
Every hour, on the hour, a new event will be launched on all social media channels to help users find out their breast density. See the itinerary below for event info and access to content on Find Out My Breast Density Day and beyond.
It’s Time to LAUNCH
It’s Time to LEARN
It’s Time to CONNECT
It’s Time to UNDERSTAND
It’s Time to UNITE
It’s Time to DISCOVER
It’s Time to SHARE
It’s Time to INSPIRE
It’s Time to ADVOCATE
It’s Time to CHAT
It’s Time to TAKE ACTION